There is so much to do on the South Coast, but now you don’t have to move from your chair to find all the fun things you can do.
This is Your guide to FOOD, FUN & ADVENTURE…
Amazing FOOD, family FUN and extreme ADVENTURE:
· 7 Blue Flag Beaches – the most number of permanently manned Blue Flag beaches in Africa.
· 120km of golden beaches from Umkomaas near Scottburgh to Port Edward and the Wild Coast Sun.
· Hinterland offerings – Oribi Gorge and Weza Ingeli Forests.
· 11 Golf courses – many of which are in the top 100 in South Africa.
· Home to one of SA’s top and most scenic raceways – the Dezzi South Coast Raceway.
· Over 300 event days each year.
· The greatest shoal on earth – The Sardine Season – 700 000 000 – the world’s most phenomenal maritime migration.
· Home to two of the top 10 shark dive sites in the world – Aliwal Shoal and Protea Banks.
· The longest (and fastest) zipline in Southern Africa.
· The highest gorge swing in the world.
· The smallest desert in the world.
· The longest water tubes in Southern Africa.
· The lowest coffee estate in the Southern hemisphere.
· Home to biggest reptile farm in Africa.
· Game reserve plus 9 nature reserves.
· Over 30 qualified tourist guides.
· Daily direct flights with CemAir from OR Tambo, Johannesburg.
* Great dining spots where you can enjoy awesome meals.